Just leased an SL

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ACDC

It seems most information about leases in this thread are about the S and SV, so I would like to throw in info about my new SL lease. I just leased an SL with the Premium Package, Floor/Cargo Mats, and Splash Guards for 24 months/12K miles. The total at the end of two years will come out to a total of about $8950, which is inclusive of all fees, taxes, and the $395 lease disposition fee.

The residual was 60% and lower than the 62% I was expecting based on the discussion in this thread. The tier 0 money factor I got was .00179.

Hope this info helps others in their SL purchase.

Do you mind sharing your down or first payment and your monthly payment? Thanks

If you'd like to meet some of us LEAFers who are local in So Cal, and especially if you have questions, please consider joining us at one of our twice monthly Saturday breakfast get togethers. The next one is in Santa Ana this coming Saturday beginning around 8 am at the Home Town Buffet on 17th Street.

See this thread for ongoing information and announcements: http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9695" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Also, what was the final sticker price on the car?

What are the options included in the Premium Package? In your opinion, were they worth it? I have the 2013 SL and am really happy with it, but wondering if I missed something in some of the Premium options.

ACDC said:
Boomer23 said:
Do you mind sharing your down or first payment and your monthly payment?
$2000 paid at signing and $285/mo., tax included.
where are you from? im looking to lease a 2013 sl in nyc. the dealer was trying to hit me over the head with a 0 down and 409 a month for 39 months. and thats with taxes not included yet. so i dont know what im going to do... yet.

acegreatone said:
ACDC said:
Boomer23 said:
Do you mind sharing your down or first payment and your monthly payment?
$2000 paid at signing and $285/mo., tax included.
where are you from? im looking to lease a 2013 sl in nyc. the dealer was trying to hit me over the head with a 0 down and 409 a month for 39 months. and thats with taxes not included yet. so i dont know what im going to do... yet.
I can tell you one thing that you should be doing, and that is finding a better deal!

im going back tomorrow. and tell him to give me the vpp military discount. usmc perfect time too memorial day weekend coming up. any tips or things i should say or do to get the best 36mo. lease deal for a 2013 leaf sl. no options in ny (long island)

pgrokkos said:
Also, what was the final sticker price on the car?
$37055

pgrokkos said:
What are the options included in the Premium Package? In your opinion, were they worth it? I have the 2013 SL and am really happy with it, but wondering if I missed something in some of the Premium options.
The Premium Package adds the Around View® Monitor and the Bose® Premium Audio System. I was just looking to get the Around View Monitor, which you can not get outside of the package. Was it worth it? I guess it was, since I wanted the feature and I was willing to pay for it. I have no regrets.

acegreatone said:
where are you from?
California.

acegreatone said:
im looking to lease a 2013 sl in nyc. the dealer was trying to hit me over the head with a 0 down and 409 a month for 39 months. and thats with taxes not included yet. so i dont know what im going to do... yet.
My guess would be that the dealer is quoting you a lease at MSRP (e.g., no discount).

acegreatone said:
im going back tomorrow. and tell him to give me the vpp military discount. usmc perfect time too memorial day weekend coming up. any tips or things i should say or do to get the best 36mo. lease deal for a 2013 leaf sl. no options in ny (long island)
I would say the best strategy is to not make it seem like you really need to have the car. In other words, don't be desperate. But at the same time, you should show enough interest that the dealer knows you are serious about buying the car. If the dealer knows you are serious but at the same time knows that you have the will and power to walk away from him, he will spend the time with you and negotiate with you to try to make a deal. Because without a deal, he does not get paid. And if he knows that you are serious about wanting to buy the car, he would rather you buy from him than from some other dealer.

Back