Just leased a new Leaf!

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cuoreesitante

Hi all, I just leased a Leaf yesterday and I'm excited to be a part of a new community!

I leased from Connell Nissan in Costa Mesa, CA. I had offers from Connell and Cerritos, but the Cerritos sales guy was marking up the MSRP to make it look like I'm getting a deal, so I went with Connell instead.

Lease Details:
MSRP - $38560
36 mo - 36k miles
$1500 - Total out of pocket at drive off, including 1st mo payment
$250/mo

I know I could have pressed them a bit more and get another couple hundred off, but I was just too lazy to do it AND I wanted to stick it to Cerritos.

My daily commute is about 8 miles each way, so the Leaf is perfect for me.

Congrats, can you please post your info also on this lease thread for others in your area.
http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1067" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Ian B

Congratulations! Sounds like your new Leaf will work very well for you.
I've had my 2011 Leaf since April 2011, and have put 13.5k miles on it, and still love my Leaf! :)

cuoreesitante said:
Hi all, I just leased a Leaf yesterday and I'm excited to be a part of a new community!

I leased from Connell Nissan in Costa Mesa, CA. I had offers from Connell and Cerritos, but the Cerritos sales guy was marking up the MSRP to make it look like I'm getting a deal, so I went with Connell instead.

Lease Details:
MSRP - $38560
36 mo - 36k miles
$1500 - Total out of pocket at drive off, including 1st mo payment
$250/mo

I know I could have pressed them a bit more and get another couple hundred off, but I was just too lazy to do it AND I wanted to stick it to Cerritos.

My daily commute is about 8 miles each way, so the Leaf is perfect for me.

Very cool! I leased from Connell back in late March, 2011. Great people, especially Mark Ranauro, the GM, and his spouse, Elise.

Can you join our local LEAF enthusiast breakfast this coming Saturday morning in Santa Ana? We have a lively and well informed group of LEAFers, including the famous and inimitable Garygid. Time is 8am-ish to about 11:30 am at the Hometown Buffet on 17th Street. See this thread for details: http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9695&start=90" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hope to see you Saturday morning at Hometown Buffet in Santa Ana:

1008 East 17th Street Santa Ana, CA 92701
(714) 541-3020

It's 83.8 miles from my house, so you have no excuse not to be there :D

Hello , I picked up my Leaf on Fri a week ago here in NH

Runs great for the 32 mi run to work.

Trying to get building people to let me plug in during the day. Still waiting for an answer

Some hills going home, always have 24 miles left

I have lot to learn

NhleafAngelo

Back