June 2011 Delivery

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't gotten my '7-day' email yet, but CS chat told me today that my Leaf has been wholesaled to the dealer and has left the port. We'll see!

Stoaty said:
I'll be damned--dashboard now says week of June 3! No more calls to CS needed now... unless, of course, a week or two goes by and nothing happens.
Good luck! I'm also June 3, but as of today, June 2, CS said that my car is still in port and scheduled for shipping... as soon as they have enough cars to fill a transport!!!

(I've had three "Your car is almost there" emails.)

shay said:
Mine got to the dealership yesterday afternoon.
shay said:
I ordered it in February 25th.
I'm impressed that you had the courage to post that info here. Three months from order to delivery when dozens of MNLers have been waiting for up to eight months. Enjoy your LEAF! :x

Glenn said:
I'm impressed that you had the courage to post that info here. Nine weeks from order to delivery when dozens of MNLers have been waiting for months. Enjoy your LEAF! :x

My math shows 14 Weeks. Still quite lucky!

And Shay, If it didn't come across, I am sure that Glenn meant for all of his frustration to go against the process and not you :)

FairwoodRed said:
Glenn said:
I'm impressed that you had the courage to post that info here. Nine weeks from order to delivery when dozens of MNLers have been waiting for months. Enjoy your LEAF! :x

My math shows 14 Weeks. Still quite lucky!

And Shay, If it didn't come across, I am sure that Glenn meant for all of his frustration to go against the process and not you :)
Correct (corrected!) and correct...

Just got the call, my Leaf has arrived. Headed over to Santa Monica in the AM to pick it up. Waiting for someone from corporate to call me and tell me that there has been some sort of mistake and the car will be delivered in October. ;-)

my db went from week of June 14 to 15. It's one day but after talking to CS they confirmed it could be delayed until June 17. No reason was given. Anyone's db changed the same way or know the delay?

My db just went from week of June 14 to week of June 15 and the Owners Portal opened up. VIN is the same as I saw briefly a week and a half ago, 4249. I visited my dealer last Saturday (Santa Cruz Nissan) and he they are getting a lot of LEAFs coming through now. He looked up mine and said it is scheduled to arrive at the lot on June 17. Mine will be the first red one they've seen. He also said they've had a few cancellations and sold the cars to new buyers. Would of been nice if they'd called me and asked if I wanted to take one. Anyway, it seems like the endgame is upon me at long last. Reserved since April 2010, ordered in December. Charger installed in February, and it is lonely.

and now it's at june 16. so in less a day it went from june 14 to june 15 to june 16. why one day forward. isn't it the same week so why not just leave it at week of june 14? interesting...

Well, it finally happened, picked up my car tonight!!!! Can't believe I have it.

For those still waiting, hang in there, trust me it is worth the wait.

Uh oh. Just slipped from week of June 3 to week of June 10. :cry: Still, it is refreshing to see that I am now getting some kind of info from my dashboard instead of dealing with Nissan CS.

Yesterday>> My db just went from week of June 14 to week of June 15 and the Owners Portal opened up.

Today: Week of June 13.

LOL!

Taxidan said:
Mine too, June 14 to June 15, then June 16. Dealer (Boardwalk) says car is in port, CS knows nothing.
I'm still on Week of May 6th, car is still on hold down in Long Beach, CS knows nothing. My date has not changed in 3 months, I get no emails, etc. Supposedly my car is one of the 'pollen' models.

khlam said:
and now it's at june 16. so in less a day it went from june 14 to june 15 to june 16. why one day forward. isn't it the same week so why not just leave it at week of june 14? interesting...
It may be good news. Many of us saw this pattern in May. After three jumps (speculation it was being worked on in Long Beach), the date stayed steady for several days, moved once more (forward one day) and then we got the call it was at the dealer.

Cinnabar said:
It may be good news. Many of us saw this pattern in May. After three jumps (speculation it was being worked on in Long Beach), the date stayed steady for several days, moved once more (forward one day) and then we got the call it was at the dealer.

Did you ever get the '7-day' email? My DB still says June 7th, and CS told me that it has been wholesaled to the dealer and is on it's way, but I have not gotten the 7-day email and my dealer (same as yours) doesn't have a record of it yet. He told me, "believe me, once I hear anything, you'll be the first to know!" That was only the second time I have called him, but I think he is tired of hearing from anxious customers :lol:

SparkyEV said:
Cinnabar said:

Did you ever get the '7-day' email? My DB still says June 7th, and CS told me that it has been wholesaled to the dealer and is on it's way, but I have not gotten the 7-day email and my dealer (same as yours) doesn't have a record of it yet. He told me, "believe me, once I hear anything, you'll be the first to know!" That was only the second time I have called him, but I think he is tired of hearing from anxious customers :lol:

Yes. On May 5th I got the email with the subject line, Nissan LEAF: Expected delivery. Dealer called on May 6th saying the car arrived and we arranged for pick-up on Sunday, May 8th. The dealer didn't seem to have much advance warning that my car being delivered and hadn't contacted me prior to the 6th. My DB last date of expected delivery was week of May 9.

Back