J1772 Adapter Box, Plugs and Inlets

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rush: Thanks for letting us know what you have available. Some of us are thinking of making an EVSE from scratch and the cord and handle would of course be a necessary part. Don't get discouraged too quickly by those who may have misunderstood your intentions.

With that said, the advice that turbo2ltr has given you is good and I totally agree, if you want to be successful in your business it's best to take the high road and keep a positive attitude despite any perceived animosity. Besides, I've seen your other posts on this forum and it's clear from them that you're speaking without knowledge and making yourself potentially liable for false claims about your products. Not sure what I'm talking about? Look them over again and you'll see. I'm trying very hard to be nice but the fact is, in some of your posts you're acting like a real jerk. When people point out errors in your claims, you'd do well to listen. It's for your own good. Besides, people look at these things and one's Internet record is virtually indelible.

Back