Is there demand for Leaf Tuning? Show your interest

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The market is about to be flooded with inexpensive, off-lease Leafs. If we could significantly crank up the engine output, you could be looking a fun little autocross/throwaround car.

There's a lot of potential in the chassis and the electric engine would be a real advantage on a small twisty autocross track.

http://www.caranddriver.com/features/the-nearly-10-g-nissan-leaf-getting-an-ev-to-grip-like-a-911-feature" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

keylimesoda said:
The market is about to be flooded with inexpensive, off-lease Leafs. If we could significantly crank up the engine output, you could be looking a fun little autocross/throwaround car. There's a lot of potential in the chassis and the electric engine would be a real advantage on a small twisty autocross track.

This is exactly why I'm reading through these forums. I'd like to know what the most bang for the buck is for suspension tuning and whether anyone has yet been able to crack the ECU.

Nismo produce an ECU in japan which allows a higher engine output....wasn't brave enough to try it in my Aus car as we run different software

Back