Iphone app's

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gonewild

When will Nissan release the iphone app for us to play with say in demo mode. If the car is coming in Dec we should have the app by Nov right?

Gonewild said:
When will Nissan release the iphone app for us to play with say in demo mode. If the car is coming in Dec we should have the app by Nov right?
Good question! Actually, they haven't even confirmed that it will be an iPhone app. Personally I'm crossing my fingers for an Android version!

DarkStar said:
Gonewild said:
Good question! Actually, they haven't even confirmed that it will be an iPhone app. Personally I'm crossing my fingers for an Android version!

Since they have already done ads with Apple and are using ATT as well in the car I don't think Apple users need to be concerned.

you can pretty much count on an iPhone app, and probably Android as well.

If you have something else, there will be a plain old website I'ms ure that will work on any device.

Not to mention one of Steve Jobs's favorite iAds was for the Nissan LEAF. You'd think if thy were advertising on the device, they'd also have an app for it. :)

Back