How much would you pay for this 2015?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

atikovi

A local dealer is wholesaling this 2015 SV with 17,000 miles. The problem is that the car has a total repaint. And not a very good one because of orange peel. I think it was a taxi so first it was painted the cab company red color, then it was painted back to the original gray. I can wetsand the orange peel away so it will be a nice 10 footer, but up close you will always be able to tell. For those that value mechanical condition and warranty coverage above cosmetic appearance, what is a reasonable price to pay?

large.jpg

Leftie's asking about Leaf Spy stats (e.g. AHr, SOH, Hx and odometer reading (which should be within a mile of the car's odo display)).

How much are they asking for? Where did it reside before (from Carfax and/or Autocheck)?

Don't have any of those stats but being a '15 with 17,000 miles, it has plenty of warranty left. Looks like a PA car from the inspection sticker on the windshield. Last time I checked they wanted $8900.

If they put on a cheap paint job on the car, then the battery is the least of your worries. They probably have $4,000 in the car, so you can start talking from there. a professional paint job probably costs $3.000.

In today's marketplace I'm sure there are options if they want anything north of 7k

atikovi said:
It shows all 12 bars. It does have the larger display screen, backup cam, heated seats.

If it has backup cam only, then no premium Package, making it worth less. All Leafs from '12 or '13 on have heated seats, and all SVs have the larger screen with Nav.

Back