Houston, Texas Dealership orders?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kundun

About to order given a pending MSRP offer from Baker Jackson Nissan but found many in CA received discounts. Was hoping those in the Houston area would share their experiences? Thank you

kundun said:
About to order given a pending MSRP offer from Baker Jackson Nissan but found many in CA received discounts. Was hoping those in the Houston area would share their experiences? Thank you

Very similar situation in Dallas -- after talking to 4 dealers, the best I could do was $200 under MSRP.

Thus far five dealerships in Texas have told me they will not discount at all. You would think at least throw in some mats or something.

Nobody offered discounts but after contacting the dealerships within 150 miles of Houston I found the best to be:
Gillman Nissan Rosenberg, TX, 77471 (just outside Houston) Hilton Tran 281 633-5573 [email protected]
They were courteous, responsive and knowledgeable. Received minor discounts on accessories as I discovered and helped resolve a technical glitch in Nissan's ordering process. Hopefully, the remainder of the process will go smoothly (I expect delivery in Jan.).

Back