Help us support 2013 Leafs in route planner

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arsharpe

Hi,

We need your help to gather essential real world log data to provide 2013 Leaf support in our general EV route planner. Get early visibility of the planner tool and help influence its design/features.

We are developing a powerful route planner and driving tool to remove range anxiety. The powerful modelling techniques that are used need indepth real world data to provide an initial calibrating to provide the most accurate results. The sort of data required is minute by minute internal vehicle parameters.

Longer term the intention is to gather this information from an app, but this will take time to develop and we want to make the planning tool available as soon as possible. Having a 2011 Leaf myself I have a lot of 2011 data but in order to accurately support the 2013 version we need specific data for that vehicle.

We are looking for people that would like to help gather logs (e.g from LeafSpy) of
  • rapid charging at various battery temperatures, ideally from low SoC and the same charge point
[*]general driving, ideally up and down steep hills and/or windy conditions[/list]

In return you will
  • have early visibility of the route planner
  • the option to influence its features, etc.
  • Eventually the route planner is likely to be a paid for service, so in return for good quality data we will offer a minimum of the first year for free. More for systematic, time-consuming or extreme tests.

Looking forward to hearing from 2013 Leaf drivers so that we can support your car.

Robert Sharpe
[email protected]

Back