Hello!

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flakeyblakee

I just wanted to say hi! My wife and I picked up a 2013 LEAF S Silver back in April. We've put about 3k miles on it so far, and enjoying it very much. We traded in a 2004 Prius for the LEAF, and have a 2014 Subaru Forester for our adventures outside the LEAF range.

Welcome!

I have been enjoying my Leaf For the past 3 months/5000 miles! There is a great wealth of info to be had on this board, along with some great folks, willing to point you in the right direction for questions, or concerns.

We've had our LEAF for 27 months and over 24,000 miles and are still enjoying it. Just the other day a motorcyclist passed me and gave me the thumbs up which surprised me because there is nothing about the LEAF that screams all electric. We were fortunate enough to take advantage of some of the solar programs and have had solar panels for over three years. It is really satisfying that when I drive into town (15 miles) that I am literally driving on sunshine. Hope you enjoy your LEAF as much as we have.

Back