hello from Scotland

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rhodgie

Hi there, my name is Stephen but known as rhodgie by all. I have just ordered a new leaf and expected delivery is by the end of the month (May 2014) went for the red with black interior, an Acenta model.

Looking forward to getting it and to no longer using my very thirsty old saab for my daily commute. Will be keeping a close eye on the forum to see what a newbie can learn.

Thanks, rhodgie

Hello Rhodgie and welcome! I'm sure that you'll enjoy your new LEAF.

You'll find a few Brits here and a few who have transplanted themselves across the pond. I'm a transplanted Liverpudlian (aeons ago), but I know that may or may not ingratiate me with a Scot, depending on what side of recent politics you're on. :D I'm kidding, of course, we're all brothers in the brave new EV world.

Again, welcome. As you'll soon discover, you'll be able to learn the answers to almost any question you might have on this forum, and you're likely to get answers to new questions very quickly because the forum is so active. I recommend that you start with the Wiki and some of the FAQs and stickies.

Welcome Rhodgie!

Where about in Scotland do you live? I've made a number of trips to your beautiful country - really enjoy the Inner Hebrides - Islay, Mull, and Skye in particular. Planning a trip in October and will make my first visit to the Orkney Islands

Thanks guys, Boomer some of my best pals come from south of the border & Liverpool has a lot in common with Glasgow which is where I came from.

Lakeleaf I now live in a small place just east of Glasgow but its not worth coming here as a tourist. The north & the islands are great as well as the cities but really its all good wherever you end up. Should think about going to Shetland island too or take the train from Glasgow to Fort William then onto Mallaig. Favourite places of mine are Ullapool, Durness, Thurso, Inverness, Aberdeen, Oban, Melrose, Jedburgh, Dumfries, Millport, Campbeltown, Braemar etc etc etc lots of great places in the south too in the borders region as well as in the north. I'm a biker and love runs we get here. West coast is warmer but wetter, east coast dryer but colder.

Back