Happy Earth Day: Increase your LEAF's MPG

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lpickup

Received the following coupons from my dealer today, with the subject line: Increase your LEAF's MPG: :roll:

leaf_mpg.png

Which brings up an interesting question: how often do you replace the fuel filter on the Leaf? I suppose it depends on how dirty your electricity is. Ours is mostly hydroelectric or wind. On the other hand, if it was mostly coal I'd imagine you'd need to swap it out more often.

sproqitman said:
Which brings up an interesting question: how often do you replace the fuel filter on the Leaf? I suppose it depends on how dirty your electricity is. Ours is mostly hydroelectric or wind. On the other hand, if it was mostly coal I'd imagine you'd need to swap it out more often.
Yes, but you are going to find that your water pump breaks down at only 50,000 miles, and your air cleaner will have to be replaced every 20,000 miles. :eek:

sproqitman said:

Ha ha ha!!! :lol: Nice one!

:lol: :lol: :lol: should call and get a price on your fuel filter before you go in. See how long it takes parts to look that up.

DaveinOlyWA said:
ooooh kay, we have comedians here. keep in mind, these coupons apply to ANY car you own

The top coupon does specifically mention "...you Nissan LEAF..."

And the savings listed is based on an assumed fuel price of $3.70/gal - I wish gas was that price here in California!

EricBayArea said:
DaveinOlyWA said:
ooooh kay, we have comedians here. keep in mind, these coupons apply to ANY car you own

The top coupon does specifically mention "...you Nissan LEAF..."

And the savings listed is based on an assumed fuel price of $3.70/gal - I wish gas was that price here in California!

i have received about 3-5 oil change coupons. it states at the bottom that it can be for ANY car i own. it does not even have to be a Nissan

DaveinOlyWA said:
Sorry Dave...was intending to be light-hearted in this post. If that's not allowed here on MNL, then mea culpa. I'm just not an all-work kind of person I guess.

lpickup said:
DaveinOlyWA said:
Sorry Dave...was intending to be light-hearted in this post. If that's not allowed here on MNL, then mea culpa. I'm just not an all-work kind of person I guess.

oh no worries!! i am not condemning your post in anyway. it is pretty comical that they put "Leaf" into the standardized coupon.

Back