Handsfree and Droid Bionic.

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tas7107

So I have a '13 S and I cant seem to get the handsfree to work with my Droid Bionic. I have paired and re paired the phone to the car. I can make a call with the steering wheel buttons. I can hear the phone through the speakers. But, the car microphone doesnt seem to work. Instead I have to yell at my phone on it's winshield mount. I paired the wife HTC windows phone no problem and everything works great.. Any suggestions?

Thanks, Terry

My Bionic works fine with the car. To test the microphone in the car, use the voice command button on the steering wheel. It is a TERRIBLE interface, but will help you determine if the mic is bad.

I know the car mic works. It just seems that the Bionic is not utilizing it. I had the same HTC windows phone as my wife until I broke it. When using it hands free in the Leaf I had people comment how clear sounding it was. Now with the Bionic I have to shout for people hear me...

Back