Got my new Leaf!

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tomx

Finally I pulled the trigger last Sunday :)

It's a blue 2014 Leaf S with quick charge package.

$2605 down payment and $105 monthly payment for 24 months.

The down payment was $3000 but to compensate the disposition fee ($395), they deducted it from the down payment.

Quick Q - for insurance, do I need to buy full coverage? Is that required by Nissan? I got a quote for $394 per 6 month for full coverage and $216 per 6 month without collision coverage. Is that good or what? Any input is welcome!

Tom

BTW, I love the blue! The dealer told me they will discontinue this color for 2015 model and a new blue called morning sky blue will replace the current blue ocean. Anybody knows the difference between these 2 blue?

Tom

Nice to see another Portlander with a Leaf! Yes, you need full coverage.

Even with the kinda high down payment, that monthly is super low, wow. Most people have phone bills higher than that! Where did you get it? Beaverton or Portland Nissan?

Yes, Nissan's idea of an annual model year update for the Leaf seems to be a new blue... :lol:

Tomx said:
BTW, I love the blue! The dealer told me they will discontinue this color for 2015 model and a new blue called morning sky blue will replace the current blue ocean.

pkulak,

I got it from Alan Webb Nissan which is in Vancouver. I checked with Beaverton Nissan first but they didn't have many in stock and the deal is not as good as Alan Webb's.

Thanks for answering the insurance question. I just don't remember the dealer mentioned the full coverage when I leased the car.

All the best,

Tom

pkulak said:
Nice to see another Portlander with a Leaf! Yes, you need full coverage.

Even with the kinda high down payment, that monthly is super low, wow. Most people have phone bills higher than that! Where did you get it? Beaverton or Portland Nissan?

Back