GE Wattstation Connect - NETWORK DEAD

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reeler

I cannot find the login page anymore, the station map page is dead and my card will not work. Try this link: http://www.geindustrial.com/products/static/ecomagination-electric-vehicles/ and the map page is dead. I tried my access card at the station outside my building and it will not authorize. I have searched around and cannot find anyway to log into my account anymore.

Anyone having any luck with a GE Wattstation that is network connected and has a fee for charging?

BTW: GE has a horrible website when it does work. Cards must be purchased on Amazon. Refills are through PayPal. I expect more. GE, TOTAL FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Working for me also. I can log in too. They must have rebooted the server or something.

smkettner said:
Do these stations get picked up by LEAF navigation?

I don't think so, at least not the ones at my building that are labeled private. There is nothing preventing the public from using them however.

Their system reboot must have worked as I am charging at a networked station right now.

Back