Freway range

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
alvin said:
Thanks all. I think I will start looking at hybrids now. I like the mpg that Prius has to offer but I really do not like the look. What other options do I have besides Tesla?
you should give the Volt a look, maybe the BMV with the range extender would work for you as well

apvbguy said:
alvin said:
Thanks all. I think I will start looking at hybrids now. I like the mpg that Prius has to offer but I really do not like the look. What other options do I have besides Tesla?
you should give the Volt a look, maybe the BMV with the range extender would work for you as well
I am thinking of Volt and Ford Fusion Energi SE

alvin said:
apvbguy said:
alvin said:
I am thinking of Volt and Ford Fusion Energi SE
those cars would be better suited for how you intend to drive them, good luck

alvin said:
epic said:
try a ford cmax or fusion energI.you will get 80 mpg.I love mine.Not a single issue.Nice interior & ford is giving them away right now...
You can get 80 mpg from your fusion energI? Because my gas money is killing me that is why I was thinking about an EV. However, after all the information I got from here an EV is not an option any more.

Several EVs have been listed that would seem meet your need but haven't acknowledged those posts other than the Tesla.

Back