Free 2 month trial with SiriusXM

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mgs333

I know, I know that SiriusXM is hated around here, and personally I won't be taking advantage of this since I don't find much value and I don't want to bother with remembering to cancel but maybe someone on here can take advantage of this.

https://care.siriusxm.com/preownedvehiclestrial_view.action" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Just plugged in my VIN to verify and I'm eligible. I bought my car in sep 14 and the trial expired not too long ago (last month in december)

Guess I am in minority as I love Sirius music but hate the haggling to renew. This is my 2nd car with Sirius and pretty much know how to play their game. I do get a discount when I renew but the day I have to pay full price, I am out.

Satellite coverages SUCK here. every time I use it, it quickly becomes frustrating. I like the programming, etc. but the constant fuzz outs is simply too irritating

Yep, apparently I'm eligible too! :lol:

Too bad the compression is so horrible I can't stand to listen to it, especially when my phone has free stations that stream at 96 or 128 kbps...

Back