First Fuji DC charger lands in California

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TonyWilliams said:
Yes, but you're much closer to Julian in Poway than most of San Diego County.

TonyWilliams said:
Oceanside is a good government funded location for a much larger percentage of the BEV population. In comparison, Santa Ysabel will be growing cobwebs (but, of course, I look forward to using it),
I agree - Oceanside is definitely the #1 location in San Diego County for a QC station. My point is only that Santa Ysabel, while being out of the way will enable a lot of trips that people otherwise wouldn't take. It's usage will probably be different than most - with heaviest usage on weekends rather than weekdays, but that's not necessarily a bad thing.

Cool! Here's another report:
Fuji picks Coulomb ChargePoint Network for its DC Quick Charger
... Fuji Electric and Coulomb Technologies, which announced this week that they will collaborate to integrate Coulomb’s ChargePoint Network into Fuji’s 25kW DC Quick Charging Stations. The ChargePoint-enabled Fuji stations will be showcased at the EVS26 show in Los Angeles next week, and will be released in the US later this year.
“The collaboration with Fuji Electric is an important addition to the ChargePoint Network,” said Coulomb CEO Pat Romano. “EV drivers can look forward to state-of-the-art cloud-based EV charging solutions all available on Fuji stations. With more than 300 charging stations deployed in the overseas market, Fuji Electric brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to the EV Charging industry here in the US, making their product a perfect fit for our network of users.”
http://www.chargedevs.com/content/news-wire/post/fuji-electric-will-integrate-coulomb-chargepoint-network-its-dc-quick" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Fuji%20Dc%20Quick%20Charger_0.png

Back