factory build sheet - how to obtain?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leafdas

I just bought a used 2012 Leaf SL and love it so far...
I am trying to find the factory build sheet to learn what options were added when the car was ordered new.
And, I am also trying to find the original window sticker that would show options and MSRP price.
Anyone know how to get this documentation?
I did call Nissan, but the person I spoke was clueless...
If this documentation is truly not available, which would really be sad, then...
Does anyone know if there is an option sticker or build sheet stuck or hidden somewhere on the car?
Any info is deeply appreciated.

Thanks

In 2012 there really were no options for the SL except for floor mats, mud guards on the wheel wells, the cargo net, cargo storage, and other misc dealer add ons. I know because I personally ordered mine, and that was all that was offered. Ordering the SL got you the entire package. :mrgreen:

According to a quick search, it doesn't appear that there is a way to get a new Monroney sticker from Nissan if the vehicle is over 6 months old.

I always leave them in the glovebox so they are available to the next owner. Sorry yours didn't do the same.

AlanSqB said:
According to a quick search, it doesn't appear that there is a way to get a new Monroney sticker from Nissan if the vehicle is over 6 months old.

I always leave them in the glovebox so they are available to the next owner. Sorry yours didn't do the same.
I don't think the build sheet (not the same as the Monroney (aka window) sticker) is something that comes w/most cars. It's taped usually to to the hood of the car, hanging vertically as it moves down the production line. I've seen this when touring Nissan Oppama (and it was described) and seen this at other auto plants.

Maybe if you're lucky, it might get left behind.

I may be wrong, but I think the build options are included in the VIN. So if you use a VIN decoder, it tells you what was factory installed.

Example:
http://www.vindecoderz.com/EN/check-lookup/1N4AZ0CP7FC326183" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I know the top of that page is wrong, but it looks like it shows the optional packages installed.

Thanks everyone for your replies. Steve, could I ask if you still have your original window sticker showing options and msrp cost, any chance of you taking a picture of it and posting it here for me?
I would really appreciate that, at least I could have something very close to the original window sticker.
It really is sad that you can't get a reprint of the original window sticker from nissan???
But, that appears to be the case, at least in my search so far.
If anyone knows of more info, please do rely to the post.

thanks

Does anyone have a 2012 Leaf SL window sticker that they could take a picture of it and post it here?
Thanks

leafdas said:
Does anyone have a 2012 Leaf SL window sticker that they could take a picture of it and post it here?
Thanks

As it's been said, these were pretty much "Packages" as we get in the US.
No "a la Carte" choices like they get in the rest of the world.

Here are a couple shots of my 2012 :window Sticker"
Just Cell Phone shots, But I hope they help.
Crap I Paid a bunch for this car :D

Right Side
Window%20Sticker%201_1.jpg

Left Side
Window%20Sticker%202.jpg

Thank you very much!
Your pictures are exactly what I was hoping to find, being that, apparently windows sticker reprints are not available from Nissan.

Thanks again!

Back