EZ Charge Help!

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scsc168

Hi,
I am in Los Angeles. I would to know how do you get your EZ Charge card? I went to their website and it says dealer would give you that card. However, my dealer is clueless about it. They claim they have never seen an EZ Charge card. Instead, they gave me an EVGO card and told me to register with that.

Can you please share your experience on how did you get your card? Who can help me obtain a card now?

Thanks!

https://www.ez-charge.com/faq/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Sounds like you need to tell your dealer to call Nissan corporate.

scsc168 said:
Hi,
I am in Los Angeles. I would to know how do you get your EZ Charge card? I went to their website and it says dealer would give you that card. However, my dealer is clueless about it. They claim they have never seen an EZ Charge card. Instead, they gave me an EVGO card and told me to register with that.

Can you please share your experience on how did you get your card? Who can help me obtain a card now?

Thanks!
Same here. I just received a EVGO card from my dealer when I leased my LEAF. I thought that's the one until I found out it's not. Then I called my dealer. I picked it up 2 weeks after.

chuhouse2003 said:
scsc168 said:
Hi,

Thanks!
Same here. I just received a EVGO card from my dealer when I leased my LEAF. I thought that's the one until I found out it's not. Then I called my dealer. I picked it up 2 weeks after.

Hi chuhouse,
Is it possible for you to post a picture of what EZ Charge card looks like? My dealer claim they have never seen an EZ Charge card.

Thanks!

Back