Excited new owner!

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Swoosh

We just picked up our new (leased) Leaf on Monday. Wow, I love driving this car! I still can't get over the quiet, which is why I picked Swoosh. A friend said its like riding on a magic carpet. But with all the telematics and info, it's like driving a laptop!

Got a good deal at Go Southwest in Littleton, and they were great to work with. Also talked to the folks at Boulder Nissan and have heard good things about them. We ended up at $230/month for 2 years and $2500 down.

Got a lot of good info from this site; thanks to everyone!

:D

newownermnl
Good to hear, and welcome! That magic ride never gets old :-D

my neighbor, chief engineer at a major aerospace company, looked up from his gardening the other day when i arrived home from work and, with a big grin and a wave, said:
"Another silent approach."

It was the same for me, I spent 5 or 6 very pleasurable days reading the manual and trying out all the gadgets. But the silent ride and spritely handling are the things that continue to endear me to my Leaf after 2 months of ownership. Welcome aboard!
Pete

In the last year I've gone from driving a 93 Toyota Camry with over a quarter million miles. It was a total rattle box, then started driving my wife Lexus that felt like a cloud. Then to a Leaf that felt like zero gravity. Every once in a while I drive the Lexus and it feels like a rattle box now. The Supra feels like a death trap now! :lol: The squeaks and creaks of 500 hp wreaking havoc on the pavement is a bit more nerve rattling after my first 3k miles of leaf ownership. It's quite amusing how driving in tranquility makes everything else seem like impending doom.

Back