EVSE Upgrade to Swap is sold

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am also trying to do a Trade for my 2013 upgraded EVSE unit. I have 2 extension Cables for 120V and 1 for 240v.

5-15 to L6-30 Adapter - For charging on standard 120V outlets.
NEMA L6-30R (30A 240V Twist-Lock).

I will take $200 with the trade. PM me if interested.

I have an upgraded unit that I would like to swap for an original for $200. I am located in Los Angeles, PM me if anyone is interested and I can send pics too.

Hi All,
I am turning in my Leaf in the next 7 days and will be happy to trade (flat) my upgraded EVSE for a factory unit. PM me if interested. Prefer someone local/closer to Parsippany NJ (Post Code 07054).

it is the stock Panasonic and was done by EVSEUpgrade (Phil) in January 2013). Its been plugged in ever since (under my deck). Ill even through in the "holster" to hold the J1772 holster. Pictures can be made available.

Thanks!
Dan

Hi All,
I only received one PM and I have completed the trade with him. Sorry for all who replied to the post as I was not looking in the post replies ... Thanks for the advice RE: waiting till I had the "non-upgraded" EVSE in hand. I did just that.

I have turned in my 2012 Leaf. It is a shame that Nissan was unwilling to negotiate the residual value as I would have been happy to purchase the vehicle at its current market value.

I have to say that the End of Lease Turn In process has gone very smoothly so far. I called a few weeks ago to arrange for an Inspection. The guy came out to my office and looked the car over and printed a report right then and there. The "Parking Lot Rash" was estimated by the inspector as costing $634 above normal "wear and tear" but considering I had my body shop estimate the repairs at over $1,500 I think the price was reasonable. One thing to know - your tires shouldn't have more than about 10K mile on them or they will charge you for them as well. Though they didn't care that I didn't get LRR tires.

So after getting the report I called the dealer and just dropped the car off. About 15 min to confirm the VIN #, Mileage and turn over the keys / sign a few forms and I was on my way home.

I am looking forward to my next electric vehicle. I will appreciate a little more range so perhaps the Chevy Bolt or Model 3 (if the prices remain. for those interested I did take the Nissan connect data and keep a spreadsheet to trend my usage, electric costs, etc. I have posted that on my Google drive and it is shared on this link https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13BqO_nYn3QKvXnJP_eVvQQYQM09-ADDEPEAFzZO07DE/edit?usp=sharing. I tracked monthly gas prices using Gas Buddy and assumed a comparison to a vehicle getting 30 MPG on average to determine my "fuel cost savings". A few artifacts to note were that my range and "efficiency" really suffered with the temperature, the decline in fuel prices has impacted the savings in dollars (but not in environmental impact CO2). My electric rate is higher because we buy 100% wind for 100% of our electric (an increase of $0.024 per KWH).

Thanks for listening!
Dan

Back