DOE's "EV Everywhere" blueprint

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GRA

http://www1.eere.energy.gov/vehiclesandfuels/electric_vehicles/pdfs/eveverywhere_blueprint.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

In particular, have a look at the 'Technical Targets' section.

Should we ask them why their EV has an exhaust manifold, catalytic converters and 2 huge mufflers just before the fancy chrome tailpipes?

I would mention the radiator but my LEAF actually has one of those, and a transmission (?) gearbox.
Wonder how many pallets of crates of boxes of those they printed? It's very well done really- one very strange fatal flaw. What's the txt abbreviation for "just shaking my head"? jsmh. You saw it here first. ML

Ok, well I guess it's a graphic depiction of a hybrid which are included in their PEV category. Problem is, "lightweighting" is one of three technical targets. Want your EV "lightweighted?" Take the ICE & all the crap that's attached to it back to the smelter. Duh. You just exceeded your "lightweighting" target by about quadruple. :mrgreen: ML

Back