Delivery date : Saturday december 11th

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice little story on Gudy (without naming him) on the sister Nissan-Leaf.net site and AutoblogGreen this morning.

I wish I could head down to SF and join in the fun this weekend. Instead I'll be playing with my charging station.. and dreaming.

Can't even order the LEAF yet (in the 7 + D.C.) but thanks Gudy for getting me some swag over on Twitter for remembering you're in Redwood City! I may not be able to order yet, but at least there's a small bit of LEAF joy for me this holiday season! :)

Enjoy your brand-spanking-new LEAF this Saturday and remember we're all in there with you, cheering you on Gudy!

Well, I might change my mind of the L2 charging giving the current direction from congress on AMT. Turbotax has updated their tax forecast tool for 2010, and it sounds like I've got quite some margin before I'd have to pay AMT.
I've just sent an email to AV, and contacted my electrician to see when I could get the unit / get it installed ...

gudy said:
Well, I might change my mind of the L2 charging giving the current direction from congress on AMT. Turbotax has updated their tax forecast tool for 2010, and it sounds like I've got quite some margin before I'd have to pay AMT.
I've just sent an email to AV, and contacted my electrician to see when I could get the unit / get it installed ...

Gudy, I'm sure you have your reasons, but I can't see why you would waste your money on an L2 charger, even with the tax break. You rent, and you drive very few miles. Just use the L1 charger!

Word is that Nissan may extend an invitation for us to join Gudy for the fun on Saturday! I don't have details yet, but could I get a quick show of hands as to who might want to attend, should such an invitation be forthcoming?

something's going on with my nissan account ...
yesterday my password was refused, so I did reset it, and it happened again today ...
I don't want to be paranoid, but that's weird ...

Agree. I mean I am all for having another L2 charger in the world but it sounds like you really do not need it. You know your needs best, like we all do. I am just happy that we will soon have reasons for a L2 charger!

BTW- I would not be worried about your dashboard, I think Nissan will not somehow suddenly lose you. Probably just test driving some stuff on the IT side.

mwalsh said:
Word is that Nissan may extend an invitation for us to join Gudy for the fun on Saturday! I don't have details yet, but could I get a quick show of hands as to who might want to attend, should such an invitation be forthcoming?
Me. (Not sure if my 19 year-old son is able to come along.)

TRONZ said:
BTW- I would not be worried about your dashboard, I think Nissan will not somehow suddenly lose you. Probably just test driving some stuff on the IT side.
Or are they getting your CarWings "ready" ?

mwalsh said:

Sure, possibly.

talked to chat ... my email had been changed to something else ...
I'm telling you, this is the weirdest thing I've ever seen...
it's kinda freaking me out ...

ok, got a phone call from Nissan. Really nice guy who called me :)
They're testing the carwings account on the first cars and are doing so by overriding your login / password ...
I feel so much better ...

Soon, I'm going to get email updates about the car charging and what not !

Back