DELIVERED: April, May and June Cars

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Friday morning April 15, 2011 9a.m I just checked my db and date changed from April 22 to April 19th. Then the phone rings, Hi Mitch, this is Leon from Mossy Nissan Kearny Mesa, your car is here!!! silence and shock on my end. Leon as you can tell I am speechless and of all weekends we are going out of town for the weekend, can I pick it up Sunday? YES.!! so we drove from Palm Springs to Mossy Nissan in Oceanside to pick up the car. Leon had the car delivered to Oceanside so we could make it back to Long Beach, well could of would of, but the car was only charged to 80% (default) not 100%, not a big deal with 6 miles left i left pulled into Connell Nissan i asked if i could charge and with a smile, sure any time! so I charged for a hour and watched some basketball, they were super! I would highly recommend Mark Ranauro and his staff... All I have to say is the wait and months of roller coaster rides was worth it!! 362days

Leon thank's for the Platinum service and all of the support on the forum!! and Mark for the extra juce

Mitch

So great to hear, Mitch, and a nice delivery story including great service from both Mossy and Connell.

Congratulations!

Hope to see you and your beautiful white steed very soon.

Boomer

Congratulations, Mitch
1051 said:
the car was only charged to 80% (default) not 100%, not a big deal with 6 miles left i left pulled into Connell Nissan i asked if i could charge and with a smile, sure any time!
Mitch
I like your attitude. I would have been sweating with only 6 miles showing.

1051 said:
car was only charged to 80% (default) not 100%, not a big deal with 6 miles left i left pulled into Connell Nissan i asked if i could charge and with a smile, sure any time! so I charged for a hour and watched some basketball, they were super!
You drove right past South Coast Plaza that has free charging. I hope it was a good game, I would rather walk the retail center.

Congratulations! Maybe if I'm really lucky I'll get a similar call before I'm too old to drive a car. Or maybe in 5 or 6 years I'll be at a Tesla dealership buying a Model S and I'll get the call saying my Leaf has arrived. :roll:

smkettner said:
1051 said:
car was only charged to 80% (default) not 100%, not a big deal with 6 miles left i left pulled into Connell Nissan i asked if i could charge and with a smile, sure any time! so I charged for a hour and watched some basketball, they were super!
You drove right past South Coast Plaza that has free charging. I hope it was a good game, I would rather walk the retail center.

I actually went to South Coast Plaza first but you had to reset the ChargePoint with your card every 15 minutes. I would have rather walked the mall.

Kataphn said:
Great, Mitch! Congratulations! Can't wait for us to get the good news soon, too.

Kat

Kat, your signature block has "Delivery: April-May-Pending-June (EV project says "last week of April"!!)" Is there a way to see on line what EV project received as a delivery date? I had my charger installed April 15 but the contractor did not have any delivery date.

Thank you,
Dan

--------------------------------------------------------------
Glacier Perl SLe
4/20/10 - 10/28/10
Wilsonville Nissan, Portland OR
May to Pending to Month of July
Blink installed April 15
VIN ???

1051 said:
I actually went to South Coast Plaza first but you had to reset the ChargePoint with your card every 15 minutes. I would have rather walked the mall.

Mitch, what? You had to stand there and reset the ChargePoint EVSE with your card every 15 minutes? First I've heard of that. I can't believe that's standard behavior for that system. Weird.

1051 said:
That sounds like a malfunction that needs to be reported to Chargepoint or the mall management.

Maybe that's why the guy at the South Coast valet stand told me to not use the right most charger, said it was acting funny. I used the center one (next to Nordstrom) and it charged fine for 2 hours this Sunday.

1051 said:
Friday morning April 15, 2011 9a.m I just checked my db and date changed from April 22 to April 19th. Then the phone rings, Hi Mitch, this is Leon from Mossy Nissan Kearny Mesa, your car is here!!! silence and shock on my end. Leon as you can tell I am speechless and of all weekends we are going out of town for the weekend, can I pick it up Sunday? YES.!! so we drove from Palm Springs to Mossy Nissan in Oceanside to pick up the car. Leon had the car delivered to Oceanside so we could make it back to Long Beach, well could of would of, but the car was only charged to 80% (default) not 100%, not a big deal with 6 miles left i left pulled into Connell Nissan i asked if i could charge and with a smile, sure any time! so I charged for a hour and watched some basketball, they were super! I would highly recommend Mark Ranauro and his staff... All I have to say is the wait and months of roller coaster rides was worth it!! 362days

Leon thank's for the Platinum service and all of the support on the forum!! and Mark for the extra juce

Mitch

DOOHHHH! Sorry about the 80%. :eek: That's what I get for takig a Sunday off :? Really appreciate the Biz. Thanks to Ron from Yorba Linda too :)

~Leon~

Back