Crazy Dream

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mctom987

OK, some of you might call it a nightmare, but… it was pretty crazy.

I have a Leaf, I love my Leaf. It's green. So last night, I went to bed, and had a dream about my Leaf.

I was at a restaurant, eating dinner with my friends. Dinner ended, and it was time to go home. I was taking my friend home, and my Leaf was fully charged. It said 84mi on the GOM, so I knew I could make it. As soon as we start going, I forgot to take it out of park, so it wouldn't move. I put it in drive, and that's when it starts going crazy. We're going 90MPH through San Francisco, because the car is malfunctioning. With the parking brake and pressing the pedal as hard as I can, I manage to stop the car. At this point, my friend gets out, and finds another ride home. Because, who wants to ride in a car that almost killed you?

So I'm trying to figure out what happened with the car, and everything seems fine. I turn it on, and it starts moving. I'm still in park, with the parking brake still on. It starts going faster, and this time I can't stop it. I tried turning it off, but it just beeps at me. I hold the button, and it finally turns off, just in time to avoid hitting the curb.

Now my girlfriend is in the car, asking if I should call a tow truck. I said no, because I still have enough charge to get home. Since the car is off, I can't see it. So I turned it on, and it said 2 miles, and starts going 90 MPH again.

Then I woke up.

Needless to say, it was a weird dream.

Back