Coulomb RFID card required

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luft

I'm planning my Blaine to Mexico trip. One thing I want to do is to make sure that if I find a charging station that I have the RFID card required to use it. There are so many!

I'm looking at the possibility of having to charge at Hartnell College 1752 E. Alisal Street, Salinas, CA 93901. Plugshare says that a Coulomb RFID card is required. I noticed on their website that they seem to be relaited to Chargepoint. I already have a Chargepoint card. Can someone tell me if that will work or are there different flavors of Coulomb/Chargepoint RFID cards?

Luft said:
I'm planning my Blaine to Mexico trip. One thing I want to do is to make sure that if I find a charging station that I have the RFID card required to use it. There are so many!

I'm looking at the possibility of having to charge at Hartnell College 1752 E. Alisal Street, Salinas, CA 93901. Plugshare says that a Coulomb RFID card is required. I noticed on their website that they seem to be relaited to Chargepoint. I already have a Chargepoint card. Can someone tell me if that will work or are there different flavors of Coulomb/Chargepoint RFID cards?
Not to my knowledge. Coulomb Technologies is the original / parent company of ChargePoint Networks.

(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coulomb_Technologies" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;)

Same co. But, you can always call Chargepoint w a credit card or, use a major card RFID version.

Back