"Clean Get Away" Nissan of Downtown LA Quick Charge EVent

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PaulScott

Like some of the other LEAF dealers, we now have our Quick Charger up and running. It went live last Tuesday, and without much notice, there was a steady stream of users the first day.

We're having a party next Saturday, the 27th from 11:00-3:00, for the QC and to show off the new line of 2013 LEAFs. We have over 40 in stock and are selling them quickly. I think our 28 LEAF sales in March was the most of any dealer. We're seeing strong sales so far in April, too.

See: http://bit.ly/Yr4Bsa" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; for info on the EVent. We'll have food and valet parking. We're also giving away free dinner coupons for Real Food Daily (http://www.realfood.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;), one of LA's best vegan restaurants. The first 50 people who test drive get a free dinner.

Our charger is located at the intersection of two of the busiest freeways in the country, the 110 and 10. It should provide a valuable link to those in need of some quick and easy miles. We hope to keep this machine free for everyone, including iMiEVs, so please tell your friends.

Hope to see some of you there!

A DC fast Charge out in the open, at least for LEAF drivers, is great. We are so behind on these being installed. Great to see Nissan of Downtown Los Angeles doing this!

I applaud your dealership for jumping in early on this essential adoption. And yes, your location is awesome. I went to the LA convention center LA Autoshow in Novemeber from my home 50 miles away. Charging at your dealership is what made it possible for me to drive home! Will try and stop by today. Anyone else here going?

PaulScott said:
Our charger is located at the intersection of two of the busiest freeways in the country, the 110 and 10. It should provide a valuable link to those in need of some quick and easy miles. We hope to keep this machine free for everyone, including iMiEVs, so please tell your friends.

Hope to see some of you there!

Great to see this open availability to other makes as well! Why wouldn't a dealer want someone who already owns an electric car roaming around their lot for 20 or more minutes with nothing better to do than talk to your sales folks a look at new cars?
Some dealers are so short sighted.

We charged with QC there last week. Salesperson has fob to activate it. He offered to plug it in for us but we declined help since we want to get used to doing it ourselves. This was 4th QC in 2 years for our LEAF. He was very personable and welcoming. Another LEAF owner came up as we were finishing to QC as well. Salesman said there is a steady stream of users. It will be available when dealership is open. Otherwise, not. Located in their front lot along with L2s all lined up. It is well placed at end of the row near side street driveway.

We are just getting going this morning with our "Clean Get Away" event here at Nissan of Downtown LA. We're giving a free dinner at Real Food Daily to the first 50 folks who take a test drive in the 2013 LEAF. I hope to see some new people as well as long time LEAF owners wanting to trade up to the new model.

We have over 40 LEAFs in stock, the most of any dealer in SoCal.

Back