Charging your EV while shopping

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inphoenix

My apologies if this does not belong here. Mods please move the thread as you deem fit.

I would like to ask MNL members to sign this petition if they think it's a good idea to ask Costco to provide EV charging facility to their customers.

https://www.change.org/p/craig-peal-assistant-vice-president-for-energy-and-building-controls-costco-provide-members-with-the-ability-to-charge-their-electric-vehicles-while-shopping-at-costco?recruiter=311409017&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=autopublish&utm_term=des-lg-share_petition-reason_msg

I signed, there's a nissan dealer across the road, but they are closed when I go to costco... :cool: they just installed (2) EV chargers at one costco :?

Lance96816 said:
Costco Hawaii on Oahu have chargers. Don't know about neighbor islands.

which one do you use? I go to the one in waikele/waipahu, "NO ONE' uses the charger(s) was going to tony nissan then have to push the carriage up the hill

Waipahu... The one at Iwilei, I really don't know about. Lots of complaints about the app.
Also trying to activate a new account is a bear. I quit after trying a couple of times trying to activate my account and the charger.
User reviews shows I'm not the only one with the problems.
Customer Service only directs you to call the number on the charger, and even that is a bitch.
Press 1, press 5, press this press that. We're busy, of closed, please call again.
bummers...

Back