Chargepoint at LAX... the only way to fly.. almost

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
smkettner said:
What is the chance of getting a charging spot next wednesday at 7p for a couple hours?
Need some L2 or I can't make it home :( Otherwise I may have to take the Subaru :|
I think you'll be good. I've always been able to plug in one way or another, although you might have to get creative with stretching a cord around the wall or something. You can reach almost any parking spot in the two rows where the chargers are if you stretch those things to the limit, and if you have a "J1772 extender" you'd be good for sure. Of course you'll probably have to unplug somebody else, so don't count on it if you're squeamish about that.

If you can't find one at P1 you can always try P6, or find a 120v outlet by the elevators and drive slow going home.

Back up a few pages for my idea that hopefully would help out a little with what seems to be an epidemic of every EV in the structure occupying the charge-able spots even when not charging and post your thoughts.

Back