Carwings website rankings haven't updated beyond 12/29

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I rarely pay any attention to Carwings but I just checked and my data through January 19 is present and appears normal...

DesertDenizen said:
The last day Carwings shows data for me was Oct 22. I wonder what happened.

keydiver said:
I'm missing 12/31/11 thru 1/2/2012.

Still missing, and I never expect to see them. No big deal. Carwings seems to be back in full operation for me, with only a couple days that I didn't drive the LEAF not shown.

I cannot get the world rankings on Carwings over the Nissan Leaf Owners site, but I get them in my car. (I was 122nd in worldwide energy efficiency last time I checked, but only something like 367th in the United States, which seemed odd until someone explained that we have to opt-in to thw worldwide rankings).

Has anyone else had trouble getting worldwide rankings from Carwings on the computer?

Small print from Carwings: "The availability of rankings may be delayed up to two days.In some cases data will never be available if it cannot be uploaded from the vehicle due to poor cellular network signal, etc."

richard said:
Mine hasn't updated since November 26th.

Update: I forced a re-authentication to the server, and soon after, CARWINGS started showing new driving history.

However, the whole range of data from 11/27 to 1/16 is missing. This is really low-rent.
1. The system failed to notify me that it was having trouble authenticating, and
2. The system failed to keep driving data during the period when it was having trouble authenticating

Nissan, in case you're reading this, I really did drive the car for that two month stretch. Don't trust your own data.

richard said:
richard said:
Mine hasn't updated since November 26th.

Update: I forced a re-authentication to the server, and soon after, CARWINGS started showing new driving history.

However, the whole range of data from 11/27 to 1/16 is missing. This is really low-rent.
1. The system failed to notify me that it was having trouble authenticating, and
2. The system failed to keep driving data during the period when it was having trouble authenticating

Nissan, in case you're reading this, I really did drive the car for that two month stretch. Don't trust your own data.
I don't usually look up my carwings data, but I noticed today that I have no data since 1/24. I guess I have to do some sort of a re-install. I assume this needs to be done in the car. I must have OK'ed a hundred times for nothing. :)

richard said:

I am using Carwings to keep track of things like highway driving effects and driving habits of my husband vs me. I've never had regenerative braking before now and I'm still playing with the effects of little things like accelerating slightly on the downhills to avoid having to use so much power going up the next one vs using regen on the downhill and then needing more power to get up the next one. Etc.

At any rate, Carwings has nothing for me for the last two weeks -- which is just annoying. Can you please post some additional info about how to do a re-authentication? Even if it's not perfectly accurate data, it's better than nothing. (Can't wait to get my LeafScan!)

Back