Carwings SMS messages annoyance

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ericsf

I like that if for any reason my car has stopped charging, I'll know within seconds via a Carwings text messages. But Carwings also sends a lot of useless messages such as each time I update the car status via the App. Until a few days ago it was bearable: all the messages came from the same sender and they were stored in the same "conversation" on my iPhone. From time to time I would just delete the conversation. I assume Android works the same...

But a couple of days ago I noticed that now each Carwing notification is coming from a different number such as 1(210) 100-014, 015, 016, etc... It looks like it could be hundreds of them.

The problem with that, is instead of piling up in the same "conversation" all those messages are filling up my SMS message view and I have to scroll a few screens before I can see "real" messages. What's worse is that they need to be deleted one by one. Before I could just wipe them all by deleting my "conversation" (more like a monologue) with Carwings.

Am I the only one who finds this very annoying?

What I really care about is if my car is unplugged before the charge has ended. Is there a way to configure Carwings to only receive "unexpected" end of charge SMS?

Back