Carwings reporting issue with Clipper Creek LCS-25

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sdmike1

I always start my posts by apologizing if the question has been answered already but I just couldn't find it.... So, sorry if this has been asked repeatedly already

When our 2014 SV is on our L1 Nissan charger, Carwings accurately reports range, charging status (trickle), and a reasonable attempt at when the car will be finished charging.

When on the CC LCS-25, Carwings will accurately report range, but the charging status is blank (two dashes), and the completion time is basically the current time, even if the car still has a couple of hours left. I sent a screen shot and email to the guys at Clipper Creek and they said they had not seen this before, but I suspect maybe it has to do with the Leaf not knowing how to report a 4.8kW, 20A feed when it's expecting either an L1 or a 6kW L2. Has anyone else seen this issue, and is there a workaround/update?

Thanks in advance

Interesting. Tonight it reported the proper range and said "charging" instead of just showing two dashes. The charge time said "0mins" instead of having a time. It was only 3/4 charged, so the 0 mins was wrong, but at least it displayed that it was charging. I wonder what's up with this

I've got a 2013 Leaf SV and Clipper Creek LCS-25. I haven't noticed the behavior you are describing. I almost exclusively use the iOS app on my iPhone when accessing Carwings.

Back