Carwings out this morning?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dndrich said:
Seems like Carwings is not working. I can't log in from the web or the app. Anybody know what the story is?

It was out with login error, then started working around 7:30am EST.

Same here. Started getting login failures last night. Still intermittent this morning. The wife couldn't pre-heat the car this morning (her favorite feature.) Eventually got logged-in and got the car warmed up. Happy wife, happy life.

Over my two years of ownership there have been several times I've tried to get to CARWINGS and could not. Sometimes it is a login issue, sometimes CARWINGS cannot reach my car because of weak cellular service to the car, sometimes because CARWINGS just didn't feel like cooperating that morning. Regardless, I've tried to call the Nissan help line, (877) 664-2738, even though they really can't do much. I call so that there is a record of the outage somewhere in Nissan-land...observing the squeaky-wheel approach to service. Not sure of any positive effect though. CARWINGS still goes out far more frequently than I'd like, and certainly more than I'd pay for.

yup carwings was dead as a door nail here this morning, the site wouldn't even disply correctly, or any thing, had a very frosty and cold drive to work. but checked it ten minutes ago and it worked.

I'm having problems wit hit now, for the last few days. The web site doesn't show the driving history for those days. I tried to sign in with the car again and it says it failed, any ideas?

FYI I got mine working. I don't know why it quit working, but I was using my password for the web site to sign in with the car. It wasn't communicating so I unhooked the battery and then tried it again. Now it was communicating but wouldn't sign in. A call to Nissan and we realized I was using the wrong password. After they gave me the password we got it working.

Hello,
I had the same problem for a while but the drive data started up again.
I haven't been getting text or email notifications since Feb 9th. They are still "looking into it."

Was out here as well, but is now working. I post about this at regular intervals, if for no other reason than to vent frustration :evil: ; I'm quite sure no one at Nissan cares a whit about Carwings other than a promotional tool, otherwise it would have been scrapped by now in favor of a system that actually works all the time. All Nissan needs to do is to call the 3M thermostat people and license their excellent reliable system, and our troubles would be over. The sad fact is that few if any "techies" seem to care about reliability, when in fact that is the one thing that users need most.

Back