Cargo Organizer in a 2013 Model

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been searching and haven't found any answer as to whether or not the Cargo Organizer is compatible w/ the bose speakers. Did anyone earlier in this thread that was asking end up trying?

adlr said:
I've been searching and haven't found any answer as to whether or not the Cargo Organizer is compatible w/ the bose speakers. Did anyone earlier in this thread that was asking end up trying?

I have the 2013 with the Premium package, hence the Bose sound. I put the cargo organizer from my 2011 LEAF into my 2013 car. It fits fine, but it does leave a gap between the back of the rear seats and the front end of the cargo organizer.

Boomer23 said:
adlr said:

I have the 2013 with the Premium package, hence the Bose sound. I put the cargo organizer from my 2011 LEAF into my 2013 car. It fits fine, but it does leave a gap between the back of the rear seats and the front end of the cargo organizer.
Ditto. The "new" gap is convenient when loading in a bike (downward pedal fits in there great!), but can otherwise be annoying for things like grocery bags in the back. I still find the cargo organizer eminently useful, though.

I loved the cargo organizer I got for my 2011, but on my 2013 I've decided I like the "cavernous" space that is available now that they removed the hump behind the seat. I swear I could put in suitcases for a family of five, even if that includes a wife and two teen-aged daughters. Not that I have two teen-aged daughters any more, so maybe the latest T-A D models have changed their suitcase capacities. ;)

Ray

Hi, I'm interested in purchasing one of these organizers if I can get the dimensions of the larger compartment. It looks big from the photos but someone at Nissan told me it was only 11" wide.

Thanks,

Doss

Back