base model S charge timer question

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

binil98

I just can't make the charge timer work on my base model leaf.
I understand reading in the forums here that the time you set is basically the end time.
But yesterday I set the timer to 7AM and also set the clock to correct time in the bottom display, still when I checked in the morning 7:30AM it was happily charging. What is wrong? Dealer seems to be totally ignorant about this.

binil98 said:
But yesterday I set the timer to 7AM and also set the clock to correct time in the bottom display, still when I checked in the morning 7:30AM it was happily charging.
If by "bottom display" you mean the Trip Computer settings in the bottom middle of the dash, that should be right. But if you mean the one displayed in the center of the car on the audio system panel, I'm pretty sure the S model doesn't use that one. It uses the one displayed up in the "eyebrow", set by the Trip Computer. Have you checked that one for accuracy? (Check especially AM vs PM if you don't have it on the 24-hour setting.)

Note that the S model is the opposite of the SV and SL model on this. Those models use the clock which can optionally be displayed on the navigation unit, not the clock in the eyebrow.

Ray

Back