Auto-up feature not working after repair

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dndrich

Leafpals:

I brought my MY 2013 Leaf in to the dealer earlier this week for them to replace the driver's side door window switch plastic panel. It wasn't installed correctly at the factory, and the edges stuck up. So, they got the part and replaced it. It fits much better now. In order to replace the plastic piece the wire harnesses had to be disconnected and then reconnected. I just noticed that the auto up feature of the driver's side window no longer works. The down feature works, but not the up feature. Any idea of an easy fix of this, or do I just need to go back to the dealer?

I had the same issue, and found the answer in here. I can't find it now, so here it is. Press and hold the window up button for about 5 seconds after the window is already closed. That will activate the auto up feature.

garygTx said:
I had the same issue, and found the answer in here. I can't find it now, so here it is. Press and hold the window up button for about 5 seconds after the window is already closed. That will activate the auto up feature.

Hey, I'll give it a try!

Back