Arizona: Fee Rollout starts Wednesday, 8/15/12

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blink

Hello AZ Blink users,

The time has come…starting on Wednesday, August 15th, the trial of fee-free charging will end.
[edited to remove commercial information]

Please let us know how your charging experience is!

Thanks.

Need to work with businesses on strategies to keep the spots from being ICE'd. I've nearly been stranded on more than one occasion and the stations are worthless if taken.

On a somewhat related note, check out the http://www.blinknetwork.com/locator.html map of charging stations for the Phoenix area (or your respective area). A bug seems to have made ALL the Blink chargers 'visible', including the 'Home' stations, with each one having a separate 'bubble', but thankfully without the name. I see my address up there.

I'm reporting this to Blink, but I think it gives an interesting geographical 'plot' of where the Blink Home chargers are installed - definitely more in the east valley.

phxsmiley said:
Oh wait - sorry - they're gone now. Refreshed my browser window and they're gone. Must have been a temporary glitch.
Ya giving them your credit card information should be no problem, what could possibly go wrong?

Back