Aptera refunding all deposits

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EVDRIVER said:
Just got this load of typical Aptera BS. PW is great at finding empty places to race chairs and them move to the next empty space. At least the cart/horse move will be near his homeland and I hope he stays there. The only thing they have not done is buy a sports stadium.

We informed you in May that Aptera was planning to look beyond California to find a production facility for our vehicles.
Stay tuned...more info to come!

Seriously? The reason this company and its product have not progressed are that they can't find a state big enough to base their massive manufacturing complex?

Notice the common theme in Aptera progress reports, it always involves hiring someone for some bogus position or task.

I have a theory here, this was never about building a product, it was always about pocketing investor $$$, stimulus $$$ and grant $$$. The same thing happened here in Palm Beach county several months ago with people wanting to build biodiesel plants on jatropha farms. There was potentially tens of millions in DOE grants to be had, when that didn't happen the whole thing went away, at least for now.

Back