Anyone want to help teach my nephew a lesson??

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jimmydreams

My 16 year old nephew is a wannabe rapper. He has a Facebook page for his rap alter-ego "Drew T". He has ALSO posted on that page that if he receives 150 'likes' by Friday that he'll SHAVE HIS HEAD!!!

My brother , (his father) wants to teach him a lesson about making grandiose claims and/or following through on things you said you'll do. We're REALLY trying to bump him over the 150 'like' mark to see what he'll do.

If you want to help us, go to this Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/DrewTMusic

and hit "like". That's all. No hidden agenda, no mailing list sign-up or anything.... After Friday, January 6, 2012, you can ignore this.

We have 119 'likes' right now, so we're VERY close!!!

Thanks in advance!!!

I'll pass simply out of fear that others on facebook will see that I "liked" something involving rap.. which I can't stand.

Last I saw it was 145. Can't access the page now. Did your nephew deactivated it?

Though we don't have a FB account, I did ask a few friends to log in...

Nephew doesn't know what it means to "keep it real".

Oh well, he's only 16. Hopefully he learned not to make promises he won't keep.

Well, we wound up getting enough 'likes', but my nephew is calling FOUL because we brought in a bunch of strangers.....so he's drawing a line in the sand and declaring that he won't shave his head.

I'm sure that my brother will have a nice, long talk with him about this, so while it looks like there won't be any "before and after pics", the point was made!

Thanks to all who helped out!!

:twisted:

Back