Air conditioning issue

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ggulik, sounds like they got it fixed though. glad to hear it. You might update the thread topic with 'resolved' or 'fixed' or something like that. Hope you have a good weekend.

have the dealer look at the Sunload sensor, this was the culprit for my A/C failure...after 1 year of dealing with it. not impressed.:{

ggulik said:
but I'm glad I bought an extended warranty for my Leaf.

My A/C was working fine one day then the next day I turned it on and nothing.
I called the dealer and they said they were busy and to bring it in 4 days from now and they will check it out.
then they sent me a nice email about my appointment.

later I went back to the email and it directed me online because I had to cancel my appointment, and then for the first time it tells me that I was canceling a $130 appointment to look at my A/C.

My car is less than a year old, so is that normal for the dealer to charge $130 to look at a car and see if it needs warranty work?

Now I am thinking I am so glad I didn't waste my money on the extended warranty if they are going to charge me $130 each time to look at my car. After a few times of that I could just take it some place else and pay them to fix it.

Am I being unreasonable or is it normal for a dealer to charge you $130 to look at your car?

Back