Advanced tab for energy economy

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uccello

My 8 year old regularly requests my wife to have the energy economy displayed on the monitor while he is riding in the back seat. He's already absorbed all there is to know about the current data. Since he's going to be a passenger in the car for the next 8 years, he'll have plenty of time to learn any advanced data that the car is generating but not displaying. Nissan shouldn't be afraid to overwhelm us with data - someone like him might just notice some relationships buried in the data and design something awesome when he's older.

-u

kinda funny you should mention kids. my Son will be 4 next week. i fully intend to have him driving the Leaf for school and whatnot and it should be perfect. in 12 years the range should be around 50-60 miles. more than enough for him to do errands around town and get back and forth to school and KEEP HIM OUT OF TROUBLE!! maybe. never know, u can get in trouble on your front porch, but the odds are not as high

YES YES YES! You folks are great! :D

My 8-year old is a regular passenger on my EV motorcycle and went along for the Leaf test drive - he's at least as interested in the car as I am!

This generation is pretty amazing already!

And yes - more available info is good! And if not from Nissan, they from one of 'us' MNLers. ;)

i have to post this pic. this is my wall paper on my Droid

pic of my Son cruising you tube on Mommy's Droid looking for cartoons. he has found several on his own including his favorite "Shawn the Sheep" up until he started asking for it, i had never heard of the show

2011-01-01_08-56-49_703.jpg

Back