abs traction control no drive

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That combination of high temperatures and running the AC probably depleted the 12V low enough to cause the brake fault. Especially since it was cured by charging. Hopefully the dealer won't find anything that they can use to steal money from you for unnecessary repair work,

Billabob1234 said:
Unfortunately I didn't have a voltmeter with me when the failure happened. I believe the car was used two days prior so wasn't sitting too long. It was a very hot day, maybe 90-92 degrees in PA, so maybe that affected the battery charge?

Another note is I used the carwings app to run the AC right before the incident happened. I haven't done that in a while. But I used it a few weeks ago without incident so it was probably a coincidence.

The dealer has the car now and they are going to investigate. It drove there fine, no brake issue.. I'm not sure what my options are since there is no official recall on the car. I really don't want to pay for a new brake module out of pocket... :(

Did you ever get that braking issue resolved? I lost braking 3 times in 5 months on my 2015 Nissan Leaf, the first 2 times Nissan blamed it on a faulty 12v battery. They replaced the battery twice, and the problem came back. I finally got LeafSpy and found out that I'm having the same DTC error code as you!

U1000 0108 ABS CAN Comm Circuit
U110D 0108 E-Driven Intelligent Brake Comm BRC-130
P3195 0008 EV/HEV CAN Error EVC-272
U1000 0008 EV/HEV CAN Comm Circuit

Now braking came back, but the red/orange light are on, and the error codes are still there. I'm going back to Nissan on Monday without too much hope!

Back