4 J-Chargers open now in Redmond WA

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EVNation

Looks like City hall and Maintenance Center locations are now active. 2 Chargers at each.

They are Chargepoint and require cards to use or an 800 number call. I have heard reports that the Chargepoint cards are unreliable and at least one person was on the phone for 30 minutes trying to get one to work so your charge may vary (YCMV).

http://www.pnwlocalnews.com/east_king/red/news/113513594.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+eastkingnews+(News+-+East+King+County)

Anyone who tries them out, report back so we can be sure.

EVNation said:
Looks like City hall and Maintenance Center locations are now active. 2 Chargers at each.
Cool. Will check them out when I get the car.

Still waiting for the 1st L3 charger in the Sound.

Since they are level 2, any idea if a car can camp out there for some of the day? Obviously a top off charge from a Level 2 is impractical.

This is just down the street from my office, so i am glad these are starting to pop up!

rainnw said:
Since they are level 2, any idea if a car can camp out there for some of the day? Obviously a top off charge from a Level 2 is impractical.

This is just down the street from my office, so i am glad these are starting to pop up!

Not sure about that location, but my local Nissan had no problem with me leaving the car all morning and picking it up at lunch a couple of times. It is walking distance from my office so very convenient. May be more an issue after there are lots of them. But for now, they have no problem at all. They actually would probably like me to park up front and charge since it draws in traffic to check it out.

-Jeff

Back