2018 LEAF. Bluetooth only works 50% of the time :x

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gringostar

Hello all,

2018 LEAF. Bluetooth works randomly. Very annoying. I thought I saw a recall for this or a fix for this. Is anyone having the same problem? Are there any fixes out there? :x

It seems systematic on my 2019 S (perhaps bug in the power on cycle?).
I do not remember seeing a recall or fix for this. Let me know if you find any info.
Bluetooth is able to connect about 70% of the time. I have isolated this issue to the LEAF and not bluetooth device. When Bluetooth does not work it requires powering the car off then on. Power cycling the audio equipment alone does not work.
It seems an issue on some from what I have gathered, but perhaps not enough to be recall worthy since it sort of works and isolating the issue may be difficult.

It seems systematic on my 2019 S (perhaps bug in the power on cycle?).
I do not remember seeing a recall or fix for this. Let me know if you find any info.
Bluetooth is able to connect about 70% of the time. I have isolated this issue to the LEAF and not bluetooth device. When Bluetooth does not work it requires powering the car off then on. Power cycling the audio equipment alone does not work.
It seems an issue on some from what I have gathered, but perhaps not enough to be recall worthy since it sort of works and isolating the issue may be difficult.
I, too, am having this issue on a 2018 S: Bluetooth pairing with phone for hands free calling and music only works 50% of the time. You have to power cycle the car to get it to work. Would love to know if there is a fix.

Back