2013 Volt offer on table now, need your opinion ASAP

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrIanB

DEADLINE 8pm cst Sat 4/6/13. Need your opinion on pricing of this 2013 base w leather package.
Saw this new 2013 blue Volt today. Waiting to see if price already includes the rebates/discounts or not. Here is the link. Please let me know what you think on price. I think there is an extra $1k rebate for non Chevy lessee.

http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail...nal&listType=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Tia,

Ian B

Update:

Went to dealer this afternoon. It is a demo w 2,301 miles. It is a base w leather package only, no safety packages 1 or 2. Sale price is actually 34,000 as I don't get 1k for 48 month financing(doing 72 months at 0%) and there is a $750 for USSA and $500 for Farm bureau rebates which I am not member of either. That is the difference from $31,790 website price and the $34,000 offered. The manager is gonna give me the $500 farm discount to bring down to $33,500. I just walked out and told him that if I don't get $32,700 there is no deal.

Please let me know what you think if $32,700 is a great price and $34,000 a good price. I am ready to pull trigger but need this panel's great final advice.

Thanks again,

Ian B
Last edited by MrIanB; 3 Hours Ago at 03:50 PM.

Back