110 Express Lanes created more traffic congestions.

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

petfans

I have pictures to prove it. Please join me fighting for the 110 carpool lanes back.

https://www.facebook.com/WewantcarpoollanesbackLA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Best regards,

Los Angeles commuter

lexus lanes were and are a stupid idea, and only help the rich.
yes, it is a good thing to add busses. but if we need more busses the solution is NOT to play with the HOV lanes.
there are 40k transponders for the new lanes out there now. no wonder the HOT lanes are empty most of the time.

The FB page link is asking me to login to my facebook account, which i don't like. Anytime I login to the facebook and look at anything, write anything, like anything on any website it records and broadcasts to the whole world.

It sends an email to a bunch of people who are apparently my friends (!?) that 'Jay Jayakumar visited this page and liked such and such' Why the hell does it do that..?

Same thing with Google+. No frigging privacy.

Please pardon my delayed response. I have figured out how to enable LIKE without having to befriend with wewantcarpoollanesbackLA. Thanks for your feedback.

Caracalover said:
I agree, poor people suffer - the rich can buy a way past them.

Can someone explain this to me?

My understanding is that the toll lanes are still FREE for carpoolers. In fact, they shut it down to single-riders when it get's congested. Also low income drivers get a significant break on the transponder. They also dropped the monthly maintenance fee which many people complained about. So beyond the one-time cost of getting a transponder, it's basically the same as before for car-poolers.

I've driven the toll-lane (just as a carpooler) and IMO its works quite well.

Back