Help with Delta charger - Please

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pstan

Hi everyone - I'm new here so I apologise if I am posting this in the wrong place. I looked through the other topics and wasn't sure where this post belonged.

I have an older Delta AC wall charger charging my first generation Leaf. Yesterday the RFID card snapped in two and so I can't get it to charge the car any more.

Years ago I remember having a manual for the charger which described how to turn off the RFID function of the unit. It required connecting a computer through an ethernet cable and an IP address. But I can't find the manual and I have been searching the internet for it and can't find it there either.

Would someone have a copy of that manual and/or know how to turn off the RFID function on a Delta AC charger?

Many thanks in advance...

P

Yes, that's where I started. They have a User Manual which is pretty basic. It tells you that you can turn off the function, but it doesn't tell you how to do it. They also have an Install Manual, but that just tells you how to put the bracket on the wall...

Back