Battery voltages to SOC%

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shuma89

Hello averyone.
I have 2012 nissan leaf ZEO
It has obly 40% of soh
Today i tryed to drive 50km and leaf spy says thet i have 5% of soc and battery voltage is 355-358v
Is it normal? As i know battery minimum voltage ia 300v
Can anybody tell me why stops my car at 355-358v battery disbalance about 80-90mv

It's likely due to the lowest cell hitting a critical minimum voltage where the car then decides to call it quits (e.g. turtle then contactor opening).

What is minimum voltage for one cell? I know that minimum voltage is 3.125 max voltage 4.125 for leaf geb1 (ZEO). Is it true information?

shuma89 said:
What is minimum voltage for one cell? I know that minimum voltage is 3.125 max voltage 4.125 for leaf geb1 (ZEO). Is it true information?
It's not so much what the minimum voltage is, it's when the car decides it needs to "shut down" (and that can be anything around 3.5v for a particular cell). Not sure what you're trying to figure out, but you definitely have a weak cell causing the range behavior as described in previous post(s).

If you're looking at milli-volt resolution I would say it depends on which version of battery and BMS firmware you have. I think the values varied slightly between the different model year battery packs.

As for the exact voltages, you could search for posts here by user_name muxsan since he did a lot of work on earlier battery modules and he may have posted that information at some point.

Back