heating fan does not work, does not rotate

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rotnissan

Hi!
The car was parked for 4 weeks, I sat in it and the fan does not work, i am glad. There was nothing wrong last time.
I removed it, I thought it was bad, but it works from 12v! super, what could be the problem? - don't they have some type of fault?

Thanks

Hi ! -approximate valuesat by on heating : low level 7V --- at maximum 11V !
What's interesting is that when I turn on the ignition, the voltage is still around 11V... ( heating, air conditioning, everything is turned off, and it doesn't even turn the blower motor)
maybe the resistor was destroyed, or then the voltage value wouldn't change either?

Can u rotate the fan by hand, make sure it's not jammed up. Next I would check resistance across the motor, if good then apply 12v to motor to see if it spins.

Steelcity said:
Can u rotate the fan by hand, make sure it's not jammed up. Next I would check resistance across the motor, if good then apply 12v to motor to see if it spins.

Hi. yes the motor working good , i probed with battery charger. how can i check the resistance?
-

R1200RT said:
If you left the vehicle sit for 4 weeks. And you're only seeing 11v, then recharge or replace the 12v battery.

Hi ! Friend the car working , comes and goes..... ignition good ,every good ,no fault code: just this blower motor stop!

R1200RT said:
Connect a DVM to the fan power connector and turn on fan and see if you get 12v at the harness.

Well, I had time again, I put the heating fan back in its place and it works... I can't believe it, but I'm happy! It's chinese for me, why it didn't work....there was a connection problem or it was blocked for some reason?
Thank you for the help !!!!

Back